An Attitude of Graditude...
I am grateful that my best friend in the whole world is {hopefully} through with the most faith testing yet faith promoting ordeal of her life. She and her sweet husband were wrongfully accused of shaking their baby girl {not a possibility} and have been on a nine month battle at times not even being able to be with their newborn and their two year old. She has been a beacon of strength to me. I just wish she wasn't so far away. I am grateful for you Brownie, and I don't know what I would do without you.
I am grateful that my parents have the abilities to now enjoy each other and our family more since my dad has been released as Stake President. I love seeing the infusion of love that he has shown my mom as they have been able to spend quality time together. I absolutely love coming to their home and seeing my dad in his PJ bottoms at eight, when he would normally be at the church until ten or later. I love the opportunity that the Gospel affords us to become better through every phase of our lives. This truly is the essence of life.
I am grateful for Mrs. Dub. I don't know her personally, but to read her writing is to love her. I am sorry for the pain she is experiencing as she has faced the reality of losing her second baby. I hope with all of my heart that she will feel the prayers coming from Arizona. I am grateful for her understanding of the plan of salvation. You have the gift of being a friend to all Mrs. Dub, and for that I am grateful. I am just grateful. I have a beautiful baby boy growing inside my belly. I have a beautiful handsome husband who loves me, and a wonderful, smart and caring son. I really have a wonderful life.
4 comments:
Oh Jen, I couldn't agree more!
That was touching Jen. Thanks for sharing. Sometimes it is great to be reminded how important it is to always have an attitude of gratitude.
i'm grateful for you and your growing, healthy baby boy. also for your sympathy towards others. thanks for being such a great example. :)
ps. name ideas yet?
Hey jen! I am so excited for you and your new baby boy! I wish I had some great advice but I haven't been pregnant and but just know that I will forever look up to you so much. I know you will be a wonderful mom by the example you led in RS so long ago! Sorry about that horrible thief! That is the saddest story, hope it all ends well. I just hate dishonest people.
Post a Comment