A big spender...
Priloesc OTC - 3 packDegree Deodrant - 4 pack
Desitin Ointment - 2 pack
Aleve - Liquid Gels
Vitaman C
Tylenol Cold
Benadryl Allergy
Airborne - 3, 2 packs
NyQuil Gel Caps
DayQuil Gel Caps
NyQuil Liquid - 2 large bottles
Mucinex-Expectorant
Tylenol Infant Drops
Robitussim Cough and Cold - 2 large bottles
Advil Liquid Gels - 2 bottles
Tylenol Extra Strength
Ricolla Cough Drops
Tums - 2 huge bottles
Q-tips, just for mesure...
Total spent at Costco: $413.27 with tax
Reason: I had $500.00 in my FLEX spending account that I had to use.
If you get sick, come to my house. I'll take care of you.
5 comments:
Can ou come to my house? I am currently in need of a nurse and some sanity. :)
Wow. Good idea to stock up. Hey go to my blog. Do you remember those shoes in the picture of me in DC? I was looking for that picture and saw our trip to Nashville. I will have to post that memory soon. I hope you are doing well!
You are a crack-up!
That is one hefty load of stuff! Haha!
So, when are we going to start getting the cute preggers belly pics??? I really want to see how cute you are. Part of why I was so bummed I didn't get to see you when you were here. :( It's definately better though. The boys have the flu now. I love you!
Post a Comment