Um, the Directors Chair. Yes folks, it's the real chair.
Of some obscure director that is...

Our house... in the middle of a movie, our house...

The Neighbor's house: There were three of us

Our house in the middle of a shoot. The vehicle was an Escape, the same I drive.

Matt Nable, the 'Cop' who 'lives' in our house.
Really nice guy from Australia.

Video of the outside shoot. Everything inside we couldn't see.
We have more video, we will upload it later.
8 comments:
no way, that's so awesome!! ANd I can't wait to try the cookie recipe! Thanks. :)
That was one inspiring video. I can tell it's going to be a great show :)
How did they pick Grandmas house anyway? How long were they there? Was Grandma all in cahootz?
I can just picture her, "well they're moving around all my things..." etc....
Love it! More please!
That is so cool! How did they pick your house? And that guy is pretty cute! Do you have any more details on the show?
So cool! And I love that you are hiding out across the way, filming.
Keep us updated so we know when it airs.
that's awesome! can't wait to see more.
We stopped bt a couple of times because the kids wanted to know what was going on at Grandma's. One of the guys was super nice and tried to explain as best as he could to kids that it was a movie. They wetre thoroughly confused when we left. I tried to get "in" with the whole makeup artist thing, but they didn't need me! Rude!
So when do we get the details about this movie?! How did it end up at your house? When does it air/come out...? I'm really excited to try the cookies too.
Crazy!! I can't wait to see when/where it airs, etc. Must feel awesome to be part of that!! And I love the Auzzie accent - too fun to hear it!
Post a Comment