Wow. Life goes fast.
For journaling purposes:
*Called to serve as the 11 year old scout leaders. I hope they don't make me wear those nasty green pants. They are so not flattering. Oh, in case anyone wonders where we will be all day Saturday, we will just be singing Cum By Ya with the other leaders at a training meeting.
*Went to Parker (actually Bouse) Arizona to see the Annual Parker Desert Races. Emery's client invited, and we went. As I told Emery, I just chalk these occurances up to 'White Trash Exposure' and count them as life experiences. Since we have been married I have been camping (hate), to NASCAR (hate), Punched a man in the face (hate that it made me a little white trash for doing it) and now attended an outdoor sporting event where grown man weld together aluminum cans and race them around a 400 mile track, sometimes dying. Oh, don't even let me mention that we went to the AZ Fair and watched the Monster Car Racing. Yes, it's all taken it's toll.
*Had a TV show (SIS - Special Investigation Squad) filmed at our house. The filming was for a movie, but could also serve as the pilot for a series if it's well-received; a premiere date hasn't been scheduled. Pictures and video to come. Seriously. Be excited.
*Found out my momma is taking me to Utah to see my little brother sing in the BYU Men's Chorus. A girls trip. How delectable.
*Baby Layton is 21 weeks old, and rolling, kicking (I think) and generally being a good boy.
*Alex got an A+ report card. 3.8999 is the score.
*Emery spoke at the Arizona Small Utilities Association meeting in Laughin, Nevada. We drove over for one night, and a day. Less than 24 hours. He did a GREAT job. Need an engineer? Go HERE.
Working, Working and more Work.
Wow. Our lives are really busy.
7 comments:
Quite excited to see pictures from the major motion picture filmed at your house.
I don't believe I've heard the punching someone in the face story....
Hi, and welcome to the ward! I really loved your talk today! :D
My parents are your next door neighbors (my mom is the ward organist) and they are so funny...they wouldn't allow any filming on their property, haha! If it had been me, I would have loved every minute of it! But that's just me. ;)
Hope you don't mind me showing up here...my daughter had followed some of her blog friends' links and seen your blog, and she knows your brother from school!
you really are busy! hope you are feeling good! :)
Hey girl, I think I will be seeing you at that scout training. Save me a seat Akela!
Jen, I love you guys. Give my Grandma a squeeze for me.
You've had some "fun" experiences of late. I'm interested in the pictures and video to come...
Post a Comment