3.12.2008

Silly Rabbits at Target

I am one lucky aunt. I have a plethora of cute nieces and nephews. I had my sisters kids last night for a couple hours while she worked, and so naturally, I ventured out into the shopping world to see what it would be like to be pregnant, with a 2 1/2 year old and soon to be five year old at Target. I must say, it was one of the best Target trips I have ever had.

A few highlights of the trip:
*Sonic for kids meals and slushies (Braeden ate his WHOLE hamburger!!!)
*Listening to "Horton hears a Who" on Aunt Jen's I-Trip in the car -
"A person's a person, no matter how small".
*Target's dollar isle - bunny ears, baby socks and all sorts of fun things
*Target's shoe department - cheap fake crocks for a boy who's shoes can't and won't stay on
*Target's Easter isle - Pink Peeps for the princess and Chocolate Eggs for the boy.
*Target's baby isle with onsies for $2.50 - We chose "Automatic Sprinkler"
*Laughing, playing and enjoying each other was the highlight.

I am one lucky Aunt!

4 comments:

Gwen said...

That is one stinking cute picture! Tell Lyssie to get more pictures of those adorable kids on her blog!

You are going to be one great momma!

Melinda said...

I bet they felt lucky too. My poor kids never get to do that! You'll be such a sweet, fun mom!

Layton Mom said...

We love Target! I think I love all the same aisle's as you. Imagine that.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, if you are one lucky aunt then I am two lucky aunt because my nieces and nephews (which are also yours....) are only the best ones in the worl-ed.

Btw-what is an iTrip? I am a deprived little lady and have no idea what the heck an iPod is all about. (well, I know what they do, ya know, just never had one....)

:)