I feel light - really light...
...considering the growth in the mid-section and all.
Many thanks to Amy - the fabulous hair stylist, who although states she is but a Stylist, in my book rates Pro-stylist. She helped my long locks return to their natural state.
Not so long.
And, much love and gratitude to the girl who 'held my hand' through it all. Okay, not really, but she did keep me entertained. SO glad you like your new do. Katie, I mean Kate as Tom would say, would be fuming that you took her 'fab chic' and made it yours. Own it girl.
Inspiration for the cuts.
Bethany/Kate: Classic, fabulous, trendy, and as Tom would say 'Perfect, just perfect'

Jen/Random woman who looked like a man on the show '10 Years Younger' who Jen literally stopped the TV with the DVR, pulled out the digital and spent the next ten minutes finding the 'perfect shot' to capture this not so manly woman's perfect hairstyle: 'Fab Chic' as Bethany would say.
Did I mention that I feel really light?
3 comments:
Yeah!!! I love hair cuts! Now we need a picture of you! I can't wait to see it. My hair definitely needs an upate, at least color! Maybe I'll go lighter for summer! ooo:) Love ya Jen!
So where is the picture of the georgous Jen along with those celebs?
Jen, I was hoping to see the new cut on YOU!! I'm sure you look adorable as always.
Post a Comment