Cuernavaca here he comes!!!
He reports September 17th 2008
A few facts about Cuernavaca:
Cuernavaca is the capital and largest city of the state of Morelos in Mexico. As of the 2005 census, the population of the city was 332,197; the municipality's entire population was 349,102 in an area of 151.2 km² (58.4 sq mi) that includes numerous small localities outside the city, like Ocotepec, where interesting religious celebrations take place, like the Day of the Dead in the first days of November. Cuernavaca is located about 85 km (53 mi) south of Mexico City on the M-95 freeway. It is known as "the city of eternal spring" because of its consistent 27°C (80°F) weather year round. Cuernavaca sits in the heart of central Mexico, and is surrounded by some of the most beautiful and culturally rich regions of the country.
Cuernavaca is the capital and largest city of the state of Morelos in Mexico. As of the 2005 census, the population of the city was 332,197; the municipality's entire population was 349,102 in an area of 151.2 km² (58.4 sq mi) that includes numerous small localities outside the city, like Ocotepec, where interesting religious celebrations take place, like the Day of the Dead in the first days of November. Cuernavaca is located about 85 km (53 mi) south of Mexico City on the M-95 freeway. It is known as "the city of eternal spring" because of its consistent 27°C (80°F) weather year round. Cuernavaca sits in the heart of central Mexico, and is surrounded by some of the most beautiful and culturally rich regions of the country.
We love you buddy, and are so proud of you!
Nos vemos amigo!!!


7 comments:
wahoo! That is so exciting!
YAH! Go Russ! Tell him congrats!
What a fabulous opportunity! Congratualtions! You're well prepared and ready to get to work! The Brewers!
I'm still trying to figure out how I got to your blog - but however, I did and I'm thrilled to read it. I'm LDS, live in Seattle and just had my first grandchild - well not me, but my daughter! Anyway, living in the "mission field" sometimes leaves me wanting for "more"...and it was great to click on a link and fine a blog filled with great news - like a mission and a baby! Good luck to all of you and thanks for the visit! Nan @ www.potsandpins.com
Yea--tell him congrats from us!! By the way I am SO sad I missed your shower!! :( For some wierd reason I wrote down that it was yesterday (Saturday) instead of Thursday. So when I looked at the invitation yesterday to get the address I was SO SO SO sad!!! I'll have to drop your present by sometime!
I can't believe I haven't checked in here since your April 10th post. I just got caught up.Congrats to your newly called missionary!! What perfect weather! And your bump is looking great too. I';m glad you're enjoying the ride. Pregnancy is thrilling and yet, at times - for some - a challenge. Glad you're feeling great!
Jen, I just wanted to tell you I'm so sorry I missed your shower. My in-laws were in town. I'm so excited for the upcoming arrival of your new baby though. Congrats!! Hope you're doing great and we'll talk to you again soon!!
Jenn Faas
Post a Comment