5.20.2008

In the TOP FIVE...

Something happened to me last night. One of the TOP FIVE worst things to happen to a pregnant woman in her last month of pregnancy happened. I have suddenly became the crazy pregnant lady that I never thought I would be. Why, you ask?
Our A/C died.
Crashed, dead, couldn't handle the 108 degrees at 9 pm. We slept on the couches,
4 fans blowing - one from each direction. I didn't sleep. Not one wink.
Needless to say, I am grumpy and hot, and really really mad that A/C units can die.
Thank goodness for Gene the A/C repairman, parts that can repair a unit, a patient husband, Ice Cream Cake and good friends who took this horrible no good sitution off my mind for at least four solid hours.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations at making it through...ish

i want some icecream cake....

Layton Mom said...

That sounds miserable. I totallly understand how you feel though. We didn't have A/C when we moved into our house. I was 7ish months pregnant and had to survive the hottest part of the summer without A/C. Miserable is the only way to describe it. Although I don't think anything could top 108 at 9pm. I don't know if it is ever 108 in the heat of the hottest days here.

I am with Beth...ice cream cake sounds very yummy!

Gwen said...

Man, I thought I was hot here with no AC for 3 months, and I was barely pregnant. I feel for you! What are the other four things?

BandHGardner said...

What's in the top 4?

You're almost done. You can do it! :)

Holly

Layton Clan said...

I had to say top 5 because I am sure there are worse things... I don't know what they are, because I love being pregnant, but this was bad. Hot-hot-hot!!!

: )