It's raining, it's pouring...
If you happen to be in Mesa, Arizona today you'll need a cute pair of these:
If you just happen to be in Showlow/Pinetop/Lakeside, Arizona today, you'll possibly need a pair of these: (if you have never seen snow, which is possible if you do live in Mesa, Arizona - these are snowshoes)

That's just the way we Arizonan's roll.
You never know what to expect.
6 comments:
i am in love with the weather today! hooray for rain and cooler temps!
That sounds familiar. However, our rain is mixed with hail and such.
Cute - and TRUE! Loved the May showers and the perfect "first day of summer", extraordinarily different weather (for AZ)!
Jenn,
Oh my gosh. I was so excited to get your message. I can't believe how long it has been since I've seen you :-( I am so excited to hear that you are having your 1st baby. Congratulations. We definitely need to keep in touch!!!
Amber
We left Thursday for Houston and we missed the whole weekend of nice weather :( (And it was REALLY hot in Texas)!!!
ps. Wish your mom a happy birthday today from us!
Post a Comment