7.29.2008

Elder Spam...

For as long as I have known him, Alex has always wanted to serve a mission in Hawaii - even with the understanding that missionaries don't swim while serving, so beach attendance would have to be from a distance.

Things have changed. He now wants to serve in Italy, which is okay with me being that my dad served in Italy, I have been to Italy and loved it, and that if the Lord sent Alex to Italy, it would be because he was supposed to go there.

I did however want to know why he had changed his mind,
and this my friends is why:
Apparently they eat entirely too much of it,
and he is not a fan of spam.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, do you live in Mesa district 18? Can I put my dad's political sign in your yard? If its ok, e-mail me your address: abbiesblog@gmail.com. Thanks!

Melanie said...

That is hillarious! Jeremy served his mission in HI and now one of his favorite meals is span & eggs... blech!