7.05.2008

Rubber Ducky...

Someone gave us a great gift, that I didn't even imagine existed. It's a yellow rubber ducky that has a heat sensor in it that will tell you if the water is even a smidgen too warm for your bathing baby. We love it, mostly becuase we have absolutely no clue how warm the water should be. Chalk it up to experience!

And of course, for all those who want some absolute sugar, feast your eyes on these.(Photo featuring Max and above said Rubber Ducky)I'm smitten.

4 comments:

Layton Mom said...

I just want to eat him all up!

Kristen said...

I would be too. He is very handsome!

Anonymous said...

Jen he is so beautiful! Congratulations I'm so happy for you.
Melissa (Actipis)

Gwen said...

I can't even believe how much I want to just love and squeeze that little guy! He is so cute. I love all these pictures with his eyes wide open. He's changed already!