8.24.2008

The Olympics...

Does anyone else feel an infusion of 'I wonder if I started to train now if I could pull off that floor routine in London 2012' or, 'my freestyle (although a bit rusty) could win an Olympic bronze - at least - if I had four good years of training' ? Or, am I just crazy? I get so pumped up to train for a marathon, or swim the ocean or something intense when I watch the Olympics. It's a legal drug for me - a addiction worth being an addict of.

And it's over. Over over over. Like, really over.

Oh well - at least Biggest Loser starts in a couple weeks. Yes, I am not even a closet lover of the show, I will just come out and tell you. I love it - spandex and all
(okay, that's going a little far).

Thanks Beijing, for a fabulous run of the 'lympics. We'll miss your smog, and we'll miss your charm. But we'll mostly miss the guaranteed 8 hours of
entertaining glutenous TV we watched a day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
It is Marie Opie. I am stalking your blog, but happy to see your sweet baby and see how well you are doing. I miss my high school friends! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen,
It is Marie Opie. I am stalking your blog, but happy to see your sweet baby and see how well your doing. I miss my high school friends. :-)

Rose said...

I'm a Biggest Loser lover too!
Max is one of the cutest babies ever!....and I know babies. LOL