Jenn, I haven't been on your blog since before Max was born. He is so adorable!!!!!!!
Thanks for your post on Sarah Palin. You expressed every feeling I have experienced these past few weeks. I am glad someone has the ability to express it so eloquently. So to you Jenn... You go girl! Keep up the fight. You are a great example.
10 comments:
beautiful Jen, just beautiful!
So very very darling!!!!
what fun pictures, thanks for sharing.
Jen,
Those are beautiful. I love each and every one!
Your comment on my blog was wonderful. It made me laugh remembering the Wilde-West thing we came up with. Good times!
OH Jen they are just amazing! What a beautiful boy you have (and he has a beautiful momma!
Love, Karlie
Those are great pictures, the people in them are probably the reason though!
Amazing!! So adorable.
Great photos. Who took them? seriously amazing. I love everything about them.
Soooo cute!!!! Who took your pictures? Yes, we need to talk. E-mail me (my 1st & last name at cox.net) and give me your phone number :-)
Jenn,
I haven't been on your blog since before Max was born. He is so adorable!!!!!!!
Thanks for your post on Sarah Palin. You expressed every feeling I have experienced these past few weeks. I am glad someone has the ability to express it so eloquently. So to you Jenn... You go girl! Keep up the fight. You are a great example.
Post a Comment