10.13.2008

Layton Look-alike Meter

Jill had this on her blog, and I thought it would be fun to see if Max really does look more like his daddy... it proves to be true! What HANDSOME boys I have!

5 comments:

N. Emery Layton, PE said...

Sweet. I won.

Gwen said...

But only by 4%! I don't know how they do that because everyone who looks at my kids say they look like Mark but mine said they both look more like me.

The Knudsen Family said...

I love to feature find. My family alway laughs at me when I talk about who's nose they have...
I should try this with my boys.
I love that you call your son Max. It is so cute!

Caralee said...

Max looks a ton like you when you cover up his eyes but Wow when you look at his eyes he looks just like his daddy. Either way he is such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Jen! Are you alive?? I miss you!