11.26.2008

Happy Thanksgiving...



We feel so blessed this year (well, we always feel blessed, but this year especially).
We want to thank all our friends and family for your love and support.
Our hope is that we can all focus on sharing our gratitude and thanks with each other.

And for good measure, here's a few pictures of the major reason I am grateful!

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so glad you included pictures of your little one.

Jennifer said...

That sure is a cute boy, Jen We.

Jenn said...

He is so beautiful. Aren't we lucky? What a great time of life we are in. Thanks for sharing yours with me.

Alison said...

oh goodness. I don't think it can get much cuter.

Gwen said...

Oh, man... that kid is cute! I soooo want to love on him for a bit.

Jordan and Ariana said...

Hey Jen!!! Your old emails don't work and I had a question for ya. Can you email me your new email address??

Thanks

Elder Keither

jordandkeith@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! i love that little boy!

Layton Mom said...

That is one handsome little dude!

My Independence Day said...

I think I am going to eat him next time I see him!!!!!! He is soooo cute Jen, you did gooood