11.14.2008

My Scouts...

I have the great privilege of being the 11 year old scout leader in our ward. We have been preparing for our big camp out (you'll never believe how giddy 11 year old's are with even just the MENTION of a camp out). The last couple of days they have been over to my house to get their campfire dinner ready, and they left from my house today. Well, silly me - our Obama and Hillary Clinton masks were still out from Halloween, and how can an 11 year old resist a mask, right?

Well - here is the outcome:

This is the coolest calling.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

You are so cute that you love scouting. I couldn't do it.

Anonymous said...

Hee hee! I love these photos! Especially the picking the nose one. So funny! Jen, you are one lucky lady, kids are such a blast!

loves, Beth