6.09.2009

Little sneaker...

My Son

Sticky fingers,dirty face,
Rugs and pillows out of place,

Cars and tractors here and there,
Blocks and boats everywhere,

Gold and silver have I none,
But worth a million is my Son.

Today Max learned how to pop the white protective coverings off the door stoppers (?) and put them in his mouth. Lucky for Max, his mom is quick, and saw that he was chewing on something!

Anyway, after the finger swish through the mouth, pictures were taken to document the event. Max was sad and guilty for a bit, but then livened up quickly as he was proud of himself for being so mischievous!



Love you little sneaker!

9 comments:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

I love your analogy about going toward the light and toward our Father in Heaven. What a sweet experience. Are you doing okay with this second pregnancy?

Layton Mom said...

Super Glue! My kids loved to put those thing sin their mouth, a friend super glued hers on. I went to the hardware store and bout different doorstops to put on the walls. Little Max is so cute and he is growing up so much.

LMT said...

Jen! He is so adorable, seriously. He has your gorgeous, sweet eyes. Can I come over and squish his cheeks and feet and hands. So, cute!

Catherina said...

Oh my goodness, my Isabella did the same! She is 2 now and we still havn't replaced them. Well I actually did replace them the other day, but than a few hours later I noticed that she was chewing on something...it was those blasted white things! So back in the cupboard the went again:-) Oh Little Ones!

Caralee said...

So I haven't blogged hardly at all the last few months and now I can't even remember if I realized that I you were pregnant! And you are having a girl!!! In like three months...holy cow. So how close are your little guy and little girl going to be? We are so happy for you and your growing family. :)

Gwen said...

He just looks so proud of himself!

The Knudsen Family said...

My boys loved the door stopper too. How funny. You are a cute Mom Jen. Hope you have a happy day.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jen! I can't wait to see this little guy in a few weeks! I am so excited to see all of you! :)

Beth said...

This must be a kid rite of passage. Both my kids did this one, too. He is super cute Jen.