7.27.2009

The Countdown...


Our little miss has to be delivered via c-section due to the fact that I will have JUST given birth 15 months before when I have her. I am okay with it - I healed really well with Max, and am grateful that he got here safely.
That being said, our little chickadee will be here on:

September 23rd 2009

at somewhere in the proximity of:

12:30 pm

We're excited - nervous - excited - nervous - undecided... mostly grateful.

9 comments:

My Independence Day said...

Yay, I am SOOOO excited to have another girl!!! We need one, too many males all around us...

The Brinkerhoff's said...

Yeah for new babies!!!! Good luck and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Crystal and Rosario said...

So cute! I love the flower.

Misty said...

Love the flower! That cracks me up! I can't wait to meet your little miss.

Jennifer said...

Hooray! I am due on October 4th. Maybe this one will decide to be nice to me and come early!!

Kylie said...

YEA! Can't wait to meet her! I bet she is beautiful just like her mamma!

Beth said...

Soooo exciting.

The Thompson's said...

How exciting! I think I feel that same way about girls. But I'm more scared that I wouldn't know how to raise a girl because I grew up with all boys. But we do only have girl names picked out for when the time comes. My hubby wants a girl. =)

Keri said...

You are going to absolutely love your princess! The part I love the most about having a girl is watching Shaun with her. She has him wrapped around her little finger, has since birth. Good luck!