Oh dear...
I pretty much swore off having girls -
simply because it was just drama. Drama, drama, drama.
(no offense to any of my fabulous companions out there)
I take it back, and I'll even take a dose of the drama.
Thanks to these cute girls, and this cute, cute girl I have tapped into my inner girly girl
and am having a good time.
Thanks Misty - my twin seperated at birth -
for being a great teacher on 'how to mother a girl'.
3 comments:
Yeah!!! I am so excited for your little girlie to get here! Your bow board (what is it called?) turned out really cute!
You really are my twin separated at birth :)
yay for flowers and girly girls!
hey i made rusty a blog to share his letters.
elderrustylayton.blogspot.com
love ya :)
yay for flowers and girly girls!
hey i made rusty a blog to share his letters.
elderrustylayton.blogspot.com
love ya :)
Post a Comment