8.01.2009

The Black River

(Emery's overloaded pack!)
(Looking enthused boys!)
(Boys and fire - pyromaniacs from birth)
(The whole group - Emily's brother and sister, Jimmy, Emily, Butch, Alex and Emery)
Emery took Alex and Butch on a camping trip this weekend. They left Thursday and met up with some friends from our ward here in Maricopa in the White Mountains. Emery was recently called as the Elders Quorum President in our ward, and was feeling bad that he was leaving two move in's behind, and a lot of other responsibilities, but he NEEDED a break. (I think he would say he is glad he went!) They spent Thursday night at a camp sight and then backpacked down to the Black River where they fished, played and enjoyed the beautiful mountains.
You are a great dad and Uncle, babe. The boys loved it.

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Looks like fun! I'm jealous - I miss those mountains.

BrandonBunch said...

Hey Jen,
I found you! Thanks for dinner, it was great. I was looking at your blog and we have another date that is pretty close. Max was born on June 16th and my birhtday is June 17th. This is just to crazy!! Thanks again!