8.04.2009

PRIVATE

We have been contemplating this for a long time, and have realized that
now is the time.
I have a friend who's children's pictures have been copied/stolen of her blog, and put onto a child pornography website - exposing her children in their innocence. With baby #2 quickly approaching, we feel it's time to go private.
WE WILL GO PRIVATE ON AUGUST 15TH 2009
If you would like to stay connected with us, please send us your e-mail address/blog address to:
I don't care if we know you or not, just e-mail us so we can add you!


I know it's one more step to see our FABULOUS lives (hee hee),
but it is one more step to protect our precious babies.


If you would like to read the experience that was the catalyst for our going private go here:


To get involved with standing up to pornography go here and GET INVOLVED -
at least link on your blog so others can learn about it!

10 comments:

Gwen said...

Don't forget me! evans_gwen@yahoo.com

The Brinkerhoff's said...

INVITE ME!!! staceybrinkpink@yahoo.com

Jennifer said...

Well, that's sad. And I have thought about going private a lot...maybe I should too. I just know how much I dislike private blogs... you know?

But I won't dislike your private blog. :)

Catherina said...

Me too!
This is so scary, and that is why I went private for that main reason. I heard also on the news that people where using the baby/kids pictures to post that they were up for adoption......or sale....sick.

flirt_ii@hotmail.com

Cat

LMT said...

...and me.
lmmtolbert@gmail.com

Nicole Black said...

add us pls...

brody3608@gmail.com

Gina Lee said...

Thanks for the cute comment on my blog! And please add me to your invites. ginaanettelee@hotmail.com

Okay, cute bows below...I am obsessed with them. Have you seen my blog with all the bows I make? anastynsaccessories.blogspot.com

And the bees...oh the bees! All I have to say is AHHH, I hate bees, they freak me out. They can make me run cry scream and flail like a sissy girl because I hate them so much. So glad they are now gone!!

The Knudsen Family said...

I want in...
knudsenmm@msn.com

Cara said...

Hi Jen, this is Cara Kleiner Blair (Alyssa's friend) and I love keeping up with your cute family. Please add me: cara_kleiner@hotmail.com

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

okay look how cute your PRIVATE ANNOUNCEMENT WAS!!!! You are so creative and cute!!
I'm so glad you did it!!
Love your family!!