9.14.2009

Another first...

The first haircut.
I have trimmed about his ears, and at his neck, but have never 'cut' his hair. This morning that all changed as dad - aka 'the barber' used his beard cutter and buzzed our not so much a baby's hair off.
(the large red X represents where I accidentally caught myself in the shot - 9 months pregnant,
wearing very little because of extreme heat distress (holy hell it is hot here) is not something anyone wants to see. Hence, the large red X.)
Max - thank you for being my baby! Thank you for snuggling with me, for giving me hugs, for the wonderful, soft times we have shared as mother and son. Thank you now for being a big boy, and for helping mom transition from having one baby, to two babies. You are such a good helper, and love to be with me when I clean, and when I cook, and when we load the dishwasher. I feel so thankful to have you as my little boy!
Dad, aka 'the Barber'... I will forgive you, actually, I don't have anything to forgive - it looks darling. Thank you for giving me the sweetest gift of all - our children!
I love you both.

2 comments:

Sister Tara Bowen said...

Okay. But I want to see you pregnant! You're such a cutie patootie:).

Gwen said...

I want to see you pregnant too! You're way too cute! And I love the little man's hair cut! He looks so grown up. I love little boys with buzz cuts.