10.12.2006

For the love of the Stamp...


I never knew how important a little rubber and ink could
be until I married an engineer.
That's right folks. Bonefied engineer, I got me one.
When you graduate from universidad you are required pass the FE Exam and to get a certain amount of time or experience before you can take
the PE (professional engineer) Exam.
The PE Exam has been a major visitor around our
house the last 3 months or so...
and we are READY to say goodbye!
The PE is an important step in an engineers career,
because they get a stamp.
'A stamp?' you say???
Yes, a fabulous, personalized passport
to engineering authority.
Emery will take his test on October 27th.
Please keep him in your prayers
as he prepares to take the exam!
He is a brilliant engineer, and will keep all the small
defensless animals and sea creatures happy in their habitats
as he continues his success as an environmental engineer!

No comments: