The love of my life...
Emery and Jen Layton October 7 th 2005"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived." -Quote from Meet Joe Black
I married the most amazing man. He doesn't even know how amazing he is, but I tell him so every day. I married a man who makes me laugh every day. I married a man who daily tells me how much he loves me, and how beautiful I am. I married a man who is an excellent father, and who loves his son so much. I had an indication of who he would be, and how he would treat my babies long before I even said yes to marrying him. I married a man with a life story full of trials and tribulations that have helped his faith in God and in the Savior Jesus Christ be strong and unwavering. I married a man who is service oriented, faithful to his family, intelligent, obedient to spiritual promptings and honest in his daily interactions with people.
I married the love of my life, and I am so grateful for him.
Happy First Anniversary Emery! Thank you for loving me so much.
I am so very much in love with you.
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment